The Source for Your Professional Development
Training matters... attend and discover how to turn learning into doing.
Skill-Building Content. Extensive opportunities to refresh and renew your skills in sessions presented by seasoned practitioners.
Big Ideas. World-renowned keynote presenters, thought-provoking featured speakers, and corridor talk with your professional peers.
Activities as individual as you are. Hands-on learning, interactive experiences, and focused networking activities.
More Bang for Your Buck Proven practices. Time-tested techniques and the latest riffs on learning’s continually evolving themes—delivered in innovative ways by recognized experts—Training 2015 is the one-stop best shop for all your learning needs.
Wednesday, October 29
Crafting Your Leadership Story
Dave Carroll, Author, United Breaks Guitars: The Power of One Voice in the Age of Social Media
Tuesday, December 9
Broadcasting Happiness: Fueling Success through Positive Engagement
Michelle Gielan, Founder, Institute for Applied Positive Research
Thursday, December 11
Using Kirkpatrick to Move Beyond Training Order-Taking
Jim Kirkpatrick, Senior Consultant; Wendy Kirkpatrick, President, Kirkpatrick Partners
Go In-depth with multiple day programs!
- Training Design, Delivery and Facilitation
- Instructional Design
- Articulate Storyline for Scenario-Based eLearning
- Managing the Training Function
- Adobe Captivate for eLearning
- Visual Story
- Performance Consulting & Measuring ROI
- eLearning Design & development Fundamentals
- Coaching Skills
- Virtual Classroom Design & Facilitation
- Brain Science for Learning & Behavior Change
- Kirkpatrick Four Levels Evaluation