No industry event offers you more for your money.
3-Day Conference & Expo Registration:
- Getting Things Done @ Training 2017 on Sunday (4:15 - 5:30 pm)
- All Keynotes and sessions Monday to Wednesday
- Learning Leaders Town Halls on Tuesday
- One Hands-on Clinic with working lunch on Wednesday.
- Training Future Forum
- Sponsored Sessions
- Monday & Tuesday admission to the Expo Hall.
- Training Technology Test Kitchen in the Expo Hall
- Second City Improv Sessions in the Expo Hall
- San Diego Harbor Yacht Celebration Cruise on Tuesday night.
- Daily lunches and refreshment breaks
- eBadge for your Participation at Training 2017
- A chance to earn eBadges for special tracks: Second City; Measurement; ISPI; and Training Boot Camp
Certificate Program Registration:
- Your choice of a 3-Day or 2-Day Pre-Conference Certificate program
- Lunches and coffee breaks each day of your certificate
- Meeting materials for the certificate you attend
- A Certificate of completion
- Monday & Tuesday admission to the Training 2017 Expo with top training product and service providers
- Training Technology Test Kitchen
- Second City Improv Sessions on the Expo Stage
- Expo reception on Monday