3-Day Conference & Expo:
- 3-Day Conference & Expo (Sun, Feb 11 at 5pm - Wed, Feb 14). $1,595
- Expo Only ( Entrance to Exhibit Hall only on Mon, Feb 12 - Tues, Feb 13). $20
Pre-Conference Certificate Program Fees:
For descriptions of 2018 Certificate Programs, you can download a PDF.
- 3-Day Certificate Program (Fri, Feb 9 - Sun, Feb 11): $1,195 Certificate Only fee; $995 fee when added to a 3-Day Conference & Expo registration.
- 2-Day Certificate Program (Sat, Feb 10 - Sun, Feb 11): $995 Certificate Only fee; $795 fee when added to a 3-Day Conference & Expo registration.
Duke CE Leadership Experience (Off-site event)
- Duke CE Leadership Experience (Mon, Feb 12: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm): $695
- Duke CE Leadership Experience (Mon, Feb 12: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm) AND 2-Day Conference (Tues, Feb 13 - Wed, Feb 14): $1,595
Innovations in Training (Off-site event)
- Innovations in Training (Wed, Feb 14: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm & Thurs, Feb 15: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm) when added to a 3-Day Conference & Expo registration: $695
- Innovations in Training Only (Wed, Feb 14; 4:00 pm -9:00 pm & Thurs, Feb 15: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm): $895
Discounts are available on the 3-Day Conference & Expo for:
You must inquire for a Discount Code to receive the discount. Click here.
- Government/Military ($350 off the Conference)
- Academic Institutions ($350 off the Conference)
- Charitable Non-Profits. Please email for a quote and include your organization's website address/URL.
- Groups of 3 or more. (starting at $350 off on the Conference; discounts are higher for groups of 9+).
One discount offer per individual attendee. These discounts may not be combined with other discount offers (such as the Early Bird discount), however there is no deadline for the special discounts. Discounts must be entered PRIOR to payment to be valid; refunds will not be given to discounts after registration payment is completed.
Contact SHOW MANAGEMENT for the discounts and codes. (Show Management is open Monday-Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM Eastern time.)
For Information about Training magazine Network PREMIUM memberships:
Contact Training magazine Network at phone: 626.716.9117 (9 am - 5 pm Eastern, Monday-Friday) or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
VOLUNTEERS: Please note, Training does not use volunteers at its events. Please inquire for discounts available.