2019 Registration Fees
NEED TO GET BUDGET APPROVAL?
Registration will open in August and a $200 Early Bird Conference discount will be available to all attendees.
Housing will also open in August: $199 single/double per night at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort when you book through Connections Housing!
3-Day Conference & Expo:
- 3-Day Conference & Expo (Sun, Feb 24 at 5pm - Wed, Feb 27). $1,595
- Expo Only ( Entrance to Exhibit Hall only on Mon, Feb 25 - Tues, Feb 26). $20
Pre-Conference Certificate Program Fees:
- 3-Day Certificate Program (Fri, Feb 22 - Sun, Feb 24): $1,195 Certificate Only fee; $1,095 fee when added to a 3-Day Conference & Expo registration.
- 2-Day Certificate Program (Sat, Feb 23 - Sun, Feb 24): $995 Certificate Only fee; $895 fee when added to a 3-Day Conference & Expo registration.
Discounts are available on the 3-Day Conference & Expo.
You must enter a Discount Code to receive the discount. Simply email from your work email address to qualify and receive the code. Click here.
- Academic Institutions (universities, colleges, public school districts). $1,295 fee (a $300 discount).
- Charitable Non-Profits. Please email for a quote and include your organization's website address/URL.
- Government (Federal, State & Local) and all Military branches. $1,295 fee (a $300 discount).
- Teams/Groups of 3 to 8 people. $1,295 fee (a $300 discount).
- Teams/Groups of 9 to 14 people. $1,245 fee (a $350 discount)
- Teams/Groups of 15+, please inquire for a quote and specify the estimated group size.
One discount offer per individual attendee. These discounts may not be combined with other discount offers (such as the Early Bird discount), however there is no deadline for the special discounts. Discounts must be entered PRIOR to payment to be valid; refunds will not be given to discounts after registration payment is completed.
Contact SHOW MANAGEMENT for the discounts and to receive a code. (Show Management is open Monday-Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM Eastern time.)
For Information about Training magazine Network PREMIUM memberships:
Contact Training magazine Network at phone: 626.716.9117 (9 am - 5 pm Eastern, Monday-Friday) or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
VOLUNTEERS: Please note, Training does not use volunteers at its events. Please inquire for discounts available.