We are optimistic that Training 2021 Conference & Expo will be held as planned, and we are committed to the health and safety of our attendees, speakers, staff, and the wider community during these unprecedented times.
Please note the precautions we are taking to ensure a safe, quality, and fun experience for all attendees of Training 2021:
- Ongoing Review of Enhanced Safety Measures: Training's conference operations directors are working closely with Walt Disney World Operations and the Coronado Springs resort staff to ensure we exceed all local and federal safety and hygiene guidelines.
- Coronado Springs Guest Health Acknowledgment (pre-arrival): Coronado Springs requires all guests of the resort to confirm that no member of their party has experienced any of the symptoms of COVID-19 as identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov or been in direct contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine.
- Face Coverings Requirement: All guests age 2 and up are required to wear face coverings in all areas of the Coronado Springs resort, including conference and exhibit areas, except while swimming or actively drinking or dining. Attendees and exhibitors/sponsors should bring their own face coverings.
- Hand Sanitizer On-Site: A number of hand sanitizer locations will be located throughout the Coronado Springs resort, including conference and expo hall spaces.
- Physical Distancing: Physical distancing measures will be in place throughout the resort and conference/expo areas and may include signage, ground markings, and physical barriers. Resort staff and the Training conference team are trained to engage with attendees and promote physical distancing guidelines in common areas and queues. Conference breakout sessions will be defined by smaller groups with physical distancing measures in place, and the expo hall will feature wider aisles and one-way traffic.
- Enhanced Cleaning of Common Areas & Meeting Spaces: Common areas and meeting spaces will receive increased cleaning. Extra attention will be given to high-traffic areas, such as public elevators and escalators, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms and more.
- Reduced Contact: The Training conference will rely heavily on the conference app to reduce contact, and the resort encourages the use of the My Disney Experience app for contactless resort check-in and check-out, smartphone keyless room entry, mobile order service for dining and more.
For more information regarding Disney's Coronado Springs Resort's response to COVID-19, please review Disney's current guidelines and updates here.