Gather Around Mixer Event
Monday, February 28, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
In lieu of our annual Dine Arounds, we are offering a Gather Around! Meet up with your fellow attendees at 5:30 pm at the Veracruz lobby, then go together to explore Disney Springs with its many dining options. Disney provides complimentary bus service there and back. The buses run continuously throughout the day and evening about every 30 minutes. The bus pick up location is in front of the Gran Destino Tower (where hotel registration is located).
We hope you can find a fellow attendee, or more, to enjoy an evening of dining and exploration at Disney Springs!
Note: This is a pay-on-your-own event.
GATHER AROUND MIXER EVENT UPDATE (2.23.22)
These nine wonderful Training 2022 presenters have volunteered as group facilitators! Look for the assigned table number to join their group for a casual dinner outing:
1. Chris King, Executive Director, The Five Moments of Need Academy, APPLY Synergies (dinner destination: Disney Springs area)
2. Dani Watkins, Instructional Designer, Zenith Performance Solutions (dinner destination: Disney Springs area)
3. Destery Hildenbrand, Senior Learning Experience Producer, Motive.io (dinner destination: Disney Springs area)
4. Anders Gronstedt, President, Gronstedt Group (dinner destination: Disney Springs area)
5. Phil Cowcill, Senior eLearning Specialist, PJ Rules (dinner destination: Disney Springs area)
6. Co-facilitators: Amy Morrisey, President, Artisan E-Learning, and Diane Elkins, Co-Owner, Artisan E-Learning and E-Learning Uncovered (dinner destination: Disney Springs area)
7. Megan Torrance, Chief Energy Officer, TorranceLearning (dinner destination: Coronado Springs Three Bridges Bar and Grill)
8. Constance Staley, Professor of Communications/Author/Trainer/Dean of the Graduate School, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs (dinner destination: Coronado Springs Three Bridges Bar and Grill)