The online Jump-Start event kicks off as you challenge Saul Carliner, author of nine research-based books about what works (and doesn’t
work) in training — including the bestselling Training Design Basics and award-winning Informal Learning Basics, An Overview of Training and Development: Why Training Matters, and his most recent: Career Anxiety: Guidance Through Tough Times.
- Is there a typical trainer?
- What’s the average trainer salary?
- How do trainers build trust as professionals?
- I work internally, I don’t have clients. Right?
- Which “learning theories” are substantive and which are snake oil?
- When do you expect trainers to be replaced by AI?
- With online learning proving itself, why do we need F2F training?
- Why does my work as a training professional matter?
- What aspects of training are never coming back post-pandemic?
- What’s YOUR question?
Ask Training Magazine!
Then the Training magazine team will be available to answer all your conference questions:
- What should I wear?
- Am I eligible to attend the Learning Leaders Summit?
- Where do you find the Conference App?
- What’s that Sunday kickoff about?
- Why should I extend my stay for Innovations in Training?
- What are your Covid precautions?
- How can I be part of the Training Top 100 so
- I can attend Monday’s Black-Tie Gala?
- What types of trainers attend GamiCon? Will it cover serious games for learning?
Ask Your Peers!
Finally, what questions do you have for your training peers?